jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

*shakes fist* Why are the Hub Gods so cruel to me!

1. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 8 years ago

It seemed that every time I published a hub I get Adsense ads on TATTOOS. And then it takes a little while for it to settle down and find its footing.

So I've researched information on a hub about tattoos. I figure, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

So I publish it. And NO ADS ABOUT TATTOOS. What the!?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I think the tattoos come up first because  they need the business.  They are probably the default ads.  No one else (or few) want them--- Check back and see if they are not quickly replaced. Target your keywords and your graphics to your subject and ads will probably change quickly. Yes it takes a while for the engines to find appropriate ads-- machines are only human, after all.

1. darkside profile image83
        darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

It's strange, because every where else I publish, whether a platform like HubPages or my own blogs and sites 9 times out of 10 the ads are spot on.

2. Inspirepub profile image89
      Inspirepubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You should know better than to use "black hat" techniques like that to game the system, Darkside.

Google knows what you're up to - remember GoogleGod sees all ... even the intentions in your heart ...

ROFLMAO again.

3. sherwinboy profile image61
      sherwinboyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

THAT HAPPENS TO ME TOO!!! I HATE IT!!! its so annoying >sad

2. Shadesbreath profile image90
    Shadesbreathposted 8 years ago

All I can say is when the chocolate ads starting popping up on my Excrement, Inc. hubs, I knew then an there that adsense only has so much ad sense.

3. ProCW profile image83
    ProCWposted 8 years ago

4. VioletSun profile image68
    VioletSunposted 8 years ago

LOL!!!    big_smile  Guess Jenny may be right, we are being watched by GoogleGod
    ::: spooky music in the background::::::::

5. terenceyap07 profile image60
    terenceyap07posted 8 years ago

You are not alone, Darkside... those weight loss ads are instill appearing in my article about inflation... (laughing myself silly).