There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.
When asked to define great, he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"
He now works for Microsoft writing error messages.
The following are new Error Messages are planned for Windows 2000:
1) Smash forehead on keyboard to continue.
2) Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue.
3) Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
4) Press any key... no, no, no, NOT THAT ONE!
5) Press Ctrl-Alt-Del now for IQ test.
6) Close your eyes and press escape three times.
7) Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner.
8) This will end your Windows session. Do you want to play another game?
9) Windows message: "You have just made a type mismatch! Shall I format your brain?"
10) This is a message from God: "Rebooting the universe, please log off."
11) Keyboard not attached. Press F1 to continue.
12) BREAKFAST.SYS halted... Cereal port not responding.
13) COFFEE.SYS missing... Insert cup and press any key.
14) CONGRESS.SYS corrupted... Re-boot Washington D.C? (Y/N)
15) File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
16) Bad or missing mouse driver. Spank the cat? (Y/N)
17) Runtime Error 6D at 417
A:32CF: Incompetent User.
18) Error reading FAT record: Try the SKINNY one? (Y/N)
19) WinErr 547: LPT1 not found... Use backup... PENCIL & PAPER.
20) User Error: Replace user.
21) Windows VirusScan
1.0 - "OS/2 found: Remove it? (Y/Y)"
22) Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic.
by Joanna McKenna5 years ago
Starting yesterday evening (Fri), weird error messages have been popping up. The most frequent has been "Something went wrong. Please try again. And when you get a chance, you may want to report this issue in the...
by IzzyM5 years ago
The Woman Marine Pilot The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it. The next day, the kids came back and told their stories. There were all...
by optimus grimlock6 years ago
I've been using this for a 2 weeks and I read your suppose to take 2 packs a day. I tried 2 yesterday while working out leggs and I felt weird and this morning i still do, i think 2 packs shocked my system. anyone else...
by win-winresources4 years ago
Hubpages folks-On almost a daily basis when accessing a hub or trying to access the website I either get blocked with dozens of error messages advising the "something went wrong" and notify Hubpages, or the...
by Bonnie Ramsey8 years ago
I came across this hub and almost fell out from shock! Is stuff like this really allowed on HP or should it be flagged a hundred time to get it off quicker?http://hubpages.com/hub/SHIT---3-Main-Categories
by Isabella Snow9 years ago
This is completely non-hub related, but since so many of you seem to be DIY experts, I thought I'd ask..Is there a special name for the windows you see on front doors?In particular, the kind that are protractor-shaped...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.