I wrote fourteen hubs in fifteen hours to finish my 30/30 challenge

1. tlpoague profile image90
    tlpoagueposted 5 years ago

I didn't meet the midnight deadline last night to finish my 30 hubs in 30 day challenge. I was hoping to write 21 hubs in the last 24 hours and could have probably pulled it off if I had not of been interupted so much. I will finish my last seven today so I don't have to go back and change titles.
    Even though I missed the deadline, I am still happy with the results. I have never been able to push myself to meet such goals. I am sure this challenge would have been a breeze for me if my personal life had not been affected like it was this month.
    *NOTE to SELF* When getting ready to commit to a challenge, expect the unexpected.

2. Julie-Ann Amos profile image49
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 5 years ago

WELL DONE!  I have other things to do here so rarely come to the forums any more but it's fantastic when i do and see things like this!  Well done you, I've done it and I know what it's like!  Go have a rest!

3. tlpoague profile image90
    tlpoagueposted 5 years ago

Thanks! It will take me a week to get caught up on my sleep. Right now I am trying to recover from some paint fumes from my husband painting in the house. I think these last seven will need some major editing later on.
    Thanks for the support!