jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

If no one else can see it

1. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 5 years ago

until you publish a hub, supposedly, no one else can see it - but if that is so, how is it that content disappears before it is published.  I am writing a hub about the movie Burlesque - I think I added too many links to the same site, but I hadn't published it yet, was still editing it, in fact, and some of my editing was lost - have any idea how and why that happened?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
      Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Adding too many links to a site has nothing to do with the missing content. Sometimes due to various reasons content you write isn't saved properly. Try recovering draft, worked for me.

1. mega1 profile image78
        mega1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Ultimate! I've never had this problem before.  So how do I recover draft?

2. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 5 years ago

Thanks for your help.  I did recover the lost text because I had the stupid thing up in two windows - which made it look like I'd lost something.  Maybe I am losing something, but it isn't text!!  Fortunately, I didn't totally lose my temper so I deserve some congrats for that, anyhow.

1. camlo profile image85
      camloposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congrats, Mega! And thanks for making me laugh before I climb into bed. smile

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
      Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol

working