jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Just posted my 2nd Hub. Anyone care to critique my 1st and 2nd Hubs?

1. Mandrake_1975 profile image92
    Mandrake_1975posted 5 years ago

I joined 7 days ago after deciding to give this a go.  I waited 4 days to post my first hub and just posted my second hub today.  I would appreciate any feedback and tips.  The hubs can be found here:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Conspiracy-Theo … y-Theorist

and here:

I plan on posting a good quality and extensive hub at least once a week.  Is this a poor idea?

1. brakel2 profile image88
      brakel2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I read one of the hubs on conspiracy and thought it was well written and well organized. It is an unusual subject and has its own niche so may be interesting to people. You might add a few pictures to add interest and color. If you are a member of Amazon affiliate, you might add a few books on the subject.

2. 0
      WildIrisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Mandrake_1975~I read your Hub on solo camping. Great! Thumbs up! You might want to add bullet points to the section "Preparing for Camping." Most readers on the internet are skimmers, and the bullet points will highlight  important information. You can also play with capsule placement, for example, your poll could move along side one of your sections higher in your Hub. Breaking up the long list of camping necessities at the end of your Hub with Amazon capsules might keep readers on your page long enough to click through an ad and earn you some $.

You're off to a magnificent start. I look forward to reading more of your Hubs in the future, and I hope you find my comments useful

2. Mandrake_1975 profile image92
    Mandrake_1975posted 5 years ago

Thanks to both of you for taking the time to review my hubs.  I will take both of your suggestions seriously and make it a point to do the things you suggested.
    I think I am going to enjoy being here!