jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Two weeks into it....time to reflect and get feedback....

1. gypsumgirl profile image94
    gypsumgirlposted 5 years ago

I was hoping to get some feedback on my hubs.  I think I'm doing ok.  Not a whole lot of traffic from outside Hubpages though.  I've read a lot of hubs about bringing in outside traffic and done some of the suggested things but it doesn't seem to make a difference.  Perhaps it's because it's only been 2 weeks??

Thanks for any feedback you might have.

1. Pcunix profile image89
      Pcunixposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The only thing that jumps out immediately is to use more text capsules to give you better control of where ads land.

The first ad will go to the right of your first capsule if it is long enough. The second will land between the second and third, so you can control it by the length of the second capsule.

Other than that, I'd say "Two weeks" is on the money. You have interesting subjects and write well. I did not bother to check keywords for value or competition, though that is the other thing you can look into if you want to (I do NOT bother personally but you can do much, much better if you will make that effort).

2. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

I read your hub on the eating contests- nice!
    give them time to mature- like  a fine wine- they might mature at week 3 or maybe week 53 just give them time and the space to grow

3. gypsumgirl profile image94
    gypsumgirlposted 5 years ago

Pcunix...thanks for your suggestions.  I will definitely go back and look at my text capsules and adjust.  Great idea!

Case1worker...Thank you!  I will let my hubs mature.

Thank you both for your feedback.  I greatly appreciate it.