Better Organization of "Your" Forum Posts?

1. Aficionada profile image92
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

There are two changes I would love to see on the page that lists my forum posts (accessed by the "Your" tab).

Currently, it lists
    (1) the thread title; then it says

(2) "Posted by" whoever "You" are (in this case, of course, Aficionada) in

(3) whatever the category is.  It also offers

(4) the total number of replies or posts in the thread,

(5) who has made the most recent post, and

(6) when "Your" last reply was posted.

To me it looks rather confusing to see the time of my last reply next to the name of the person who has made the most recent reply.  And why would I really need to know when my last reply was?  I have some sort of idea about that anyway.  But I don't necessarily know when the most recent reply took place.  I don't know whether the thread is still active.  That information would be more useful to me than the time of my latest post.

I also see no reason to list my name as the poster.  Isn't that what is meant by "Your" forum posts?  For me, it would be more helpful to be reminded of who originally opened the thread, if a name needs to be listed at all.

So, the changes I would like to suggest are to: 

* Drop "Your" name from each post; either include the original poster's name or no name at all;

* Include the time of the most recent reply (by anyone at all); this could be instead of or in addition to the time when I made my most recent post.

Thanks for listening!

1. Pcunix profile image91
      Pcunixposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, and stop listing 100 posts when one will do. 

No other Internet forum does that. They show the most recent post and sometimes a count of posts you have not yet read in the thread.  I don't even care about that bit - I can figure out what I have not read when I get there.  But listing post after post just clutters te screen and prevents me from seeing other threads with new activity!