Can We Help One Another?

1. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

Are there any things that we can do to help each other out, to help rebuild traffic, while Google's back is turned to us?  I don't mean anything illegal or unethical, and I am asking because I honestly don't know.

Would there be any value for us to tweet the Hubs of other Hubbers?  I'm NOT talking about a you-scratch-my-back-and-I'll-scratch-yours arrangement, but rather just simply tweeting something that's worth sharing with the world.  Same with posting someone else's Hubs on Facebook.  Would those actions create problems?

Maybe these things are already being done now - or not.  But I thought it might be a positive step that we could take during these days when it is hard for some Hubbers to keep writing.

Please understand, I don't know whether this is considered to be unacceptable or not.  I'm not trying to promote anything sneaky, just asking whether it would be helpful.

1. kephrira profile image60
      kephriraposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can tweet and like anything you want - the only people it has to be acceptable to are your friends / followers. And it will help other hubbers if people follow those links, obviously. As long as your not just automatically doing it with hundreds of hubs a day there is not problem anywhere.

2. shai77 profile image80
    shai77posted 5 years ago

Hi Aficionada :-)
    You have wonderful Hubs by the way.
    I love your idea and I already tweeted 3 of of your hubs
    and bookmarked one i loved on digg.You are welcome to follow me on digg.My user name there is shai77.I always return a favour and digg back as long as your content is good,and as i said before i really loved your Hubs :-)