jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Rookie here - Where's my hub???

1. Debra Marie profile image59
    Debra Marieposted 6 years ago

After I write, and publish, where can I go to see that it has been published?

I went to hubs and hit the latest ones, and I never found it.
    Then I went to the various topics, under the tags I used. Nada.

What am I doing wrong? I want to make sure I am being published.

Thanks so much for any help you can give me.

Debra Marie

2. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 6 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/three-generations-of-suicide

Found one of them smile

Hey just click on my account(yours), or my profile(yours) and all the hubs you have written should come up.

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

Click on "my account" and you'll be able to locate it on your statistics page. When your profile page updates, you should be able to find it there too(not positive if the profile needs to be updated first for it to show). wink

4. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 6 years ago

Guessin she found her hubs Cags lol

Aww dont ya just love newbies!

1. Debra Marie profile image59
      Debra Marieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

aww thank you. But I now have another question. 3 of my hubs were denied. Now what? I may not get to your answers until later today. Thanks ahead of time. I really appreciate it.

:-)

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile

However, you said you had 3 denied hubs? I've not heard a hub being denied before, but anything is possible with new changes being made within the confines of Hubpages, so as to weed out substandard hub creation.

It is important for you to read the FAQ's page and visit the Learning Center(as someone else has already suggested). You must first learn what a hub is, so you can avoid running into problems. smile

5. To Start Again profile image85
    To Start Againposted 6 years ago

check your email (including your junk mail) for an explanation from HubPages as to why they were denied. Also check the learning center section (in the gray part of the bottom of this page) for explanations of what is allowed and not allowed in a hub. This may explain why they were denied.

working