jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Why is my Hubscore going up?

1. moorebored profile image83
    mooreboredposted 5 years ago

Why is my Hubscore Rising? This weekend is literally the worst days since I started. I've had 2 VIEWS in the past 2 days.... Yet my hubscore is now 81 after a week. The first 5 days I got like 300 views, and my hubscore stayed pretty low, then since then it's went up like 30 points in 2 days?

Thanks for the help! I could really use it!

1. NateSean profile image85
      NateSeanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You've only been with hub for eight days. When you're hear for a full year is the time to start worrying about your hub score.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hubpages hasn't changed or fixed the "authorscore"/"hubberscore".

If you move your mouse over your profile picture, then your browser will show that is says "hubscore". Actually, the little number along side your avatar is your "authorscore", a.k.a. hubberscore.

It has many factors and one would be publication of hubs, which you've managed to 10 hubs in 8 days. It's not entirely based on that, due to other factors, I'm just mentioning one of those factors.

Hubscore is for each individual hub, and neither (a) authorscore or (b)hubscore has anything to do with earnings. Therefore, it isn't anything to worry about. The objective is to keep it above 75 and have no hubs lower than 40, so as to keep all links "dofollow", instead of "nofollow". SEO terms. If you would like more information on understanding that, then use the search function to locate more.

Welcome to Hubpages. smile

3. camlo profile image83
    camloposted 5 years ago

A rising Hubber Score is a good thing!

You'll find out all you need to know about HubPages scores here: http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/hubs … ber-score/