jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Have the Hub Staff lost the will to live yet - they must be sooo bored

1. Spacey Gracey profile image60
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

...of unpublishing my articles.

The unpublishing is fair and in accordance with the new rules but boy must they be sick of looking at my avatar smile

I am scared of looking at my inbox as I get pelted with a ton of unpublished hub notifications.

So I want to apologize to the staff for how boring it must be looking at my hubs, coz it sure is boring editing them

But the HP team and I can smile in the knowledge that at least they generated a fair bit of income pre-Panda which is making the pain bearable.

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Did they keep it though? I mean, the previous income is little consolation for a huge overnight loss of revenue. And income is only relative to your outgoings. They had only just reached profitability. And of course, they have investors, I doubt that they have stockpiles of green to fall back on whilst they have debts to repay.

1. Spacey Gracey profile image60
        Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm not implying they are rolling in it (and if they were it would be little thanks to me) - I just meant that at least the hubs had a good run and generated some money - would be worse if all my hubs had been big fat stinky lemons.

2. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol

working