jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Where have the Adsense ads gone ?

1. Singular Investor profile image80
    Singular Investorposted 5 years ago

My hubs used to show 3 blocks of Adsense ads. - now since the Google update last month my hubs only show 1 block of Adsense ads. Is everybody getting the same thing or is it just me ?

1. tritrain profile image78
      tritrainposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I believe they removed one section in the middle.

The HubPages Ad program is replacing some of it.

Google specifically targeted sites with "too many ads on the page", so HubPages is probably trying to reduce that and get back in Google's good graces (which we are not right now).

2. Cagsil profile image82
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Maybe this thread can help.

2. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

If you sign out and visit your hub I believe you will find another one at the top as well.

3. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

Im sorry, I ate them....

1. J Sunhawk profile image81
      J Sunhawkposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hope it wasn't the ad on cat litter.

4. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

Great! The majority of HP members lose out by losing Adsense ads, so that the minority can profit from a different programme. This will really boost community spirit here, won't it? (sarcasm, if you hadn't noticed!).

5. Singular Investor profile image80
    Singular Investorposted 5 years ago

I see - thanks for the info. guys and gals - there are indeed two blocks of ads when I sign out - one at the top and one in th top right corner. I didn't realize less was better, maybe I'll tweak some of my own blogs to see if it makes a difference

6. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

You can deactivate Hubpages Adprogram at your settings and you may get more AdSense ads