jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Feedback Not Updated & Intro Text Not Appearing

1. andycool profile image71
    andycoolposted 6 years ago

I am closely watching these, my feedbacks are static for nearly 2 to 3 days (just beneath the accolades)! And the intro texts are missing for last two days if you check the details of any hubber's hot, best and latest listings. That's for the newly published and/or edited hubs only. Is it happening to everyone or only to me? Please respond fellow hubbers. Thanks!

1. lovelife08 profile image60
      lovelife08posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Mine is doing that too.  I wonder if that is a technical issue that needs to be addressed.

2. Laura du Toit profile image90
    Laura du Toitposted 6 years ago

Hi Andy - My intro text is not appearing in my summary capsule - but I must admit that I do not as a rule look for the summary text so I don't know if this is normal or not. As far as feedback is concerned I don't know how you can be so certain that feedbackhas been given on any specific hub smile

andycoolposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Laura du Toit, when I check feedbacks from inside I can see new feedbacks added, but they're not reflected in the profile page, below accolades. smile

1. Just Ask Susan profile image87
        Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My feedback on my profile page has not updated in four days now.

1. randomcreative profile image92
          randomcreativeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My feedback has not updated in about four days either.

2. AliciaC profile image96
        AliciaCposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The feedback section below my accolades has not updated for a week, but the Feedback section of the “My Account” page is updating.

andycoolposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the responses, Just Ask Susan & AliciaC! Then it's not my problem... and it'll be rectified in due course. smile

working