jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Categorization Help

1. workingmomwm profile image85
    workingmomwmposted 6 years ago

So, I'm working on this hub titled "Finding the Love of Your Life Through Natural Selection." It's not published yet. It's basically about inbreeding and how my little girls are inbred a few times over, and how my husband and I didn't even know we were related until after we were married and producing babies (it's distantly - we're 8th cousins, once removed, but still - we have a common ancestor).

Anyway, I'm struggling with how to categorize this. It's not really an educational hub because I'm only going to touch on the surface of the science stuff. I don't know that much about it.

It's not a dating hub, although I do mention that slightly.

It's not a genealogy hub, although I'm wondering if maybe I should slant it more that way. It seems like it might fit best in that category.

And, does it even matter how I categorize it?

Thanks in advance!

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Here is one idea....not exactly sure about it though.

Gender and Relationships → Relationship Problems and Advice → Culture Clashes

3. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Here is another....again, not sure about it.

Gender and Relationships → Marriage → Unconventional Marriages

workingmomwmposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi, Cagsil. Thanks for the suggestions. Not really sure those would work, though. I decided to just put it under Education --- Genetics. It seemed like the suggested related hubs fit what I was trying to say pretty well - although it was starting out more like a genealogy hub in the beginning. I'll post a link to it as soon as I publish it, and maybe you can give it a look and tell me what you think?

4. workingmomwm profile image85
    workingmomwmposted 6 years ago
    1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've read your hub and left you a comment. It was an interesting read to say the least. wink As for the category/placement, I wasn't looking it from an educational standpoint. I was looking at it from a relationship standpoint, considering that is how the hub starts out and you made mention of your marriage, and relations to one another.

However, they were only suggestions. wink

workingmomwmposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ah, yes. I see your point. It's not really that educational, is it? :-) Trying the "unconventional marriages" category instead now. Thanks!

5. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

I hate being left out-off to read too smile

working