jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How long does it take Hubpage to review because of content duplication

1. ezcasha profile image74
    ezcashaposted 5 years ago

I created a hub with most content comes from my personal blog in which now I know it is not allowed. I revised the whole content and resubmitted. It has been 3-4 days now and it is still being unpublished. I have not heard anything from Hubpages after the original email I got about content duplication. Should I know something by now if my revised content is acceptable? How long do I have to wait? Thanks!

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Moderators are running behind. New moderators are being trained as I post this. It could take a week or longer, simply due to the amount of hubs being edited and submitted for review(moderation).

Try to be more patient and if you've done a good enough job at making it original content, then you'll have nothing to worry about.

3. Mutiny92 profile image88
    Mutiny92posted 5 years ago

Cags is right!

In case you have not seen it, Simone posted a lengthy piece that addresses this topic (amongst a wide array of others) here:

It is worth the read as there is a lot of good info included

4. ezcasha profile image74
    ezcashaposted 5 years ago

Thanks Cagsil and Mutiny92.

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile

5. Simone Smith profile image92
    Simone Smithposted 5 years ago

They're right! And Mutiny92- thanks for sharing the link to that sticky post!  I also added a new question and answer addressing the temporary moderation delay, so it definitely addresses the issue. 

Ezcasha - Thank you for revising your Hub, and thank you for your patience!