jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Question awaiting moderation by HubPage moderators? Why?

1. jlpark profile image85
    jlparkposted 5 years ago

Question awaiting moderation by HubPage moderators? Why?

It's not an adult topic, or even controversial.  Anyone know why this happens?

2. WD Curry 111 profile image60
    WD Curry 111posted 5 years ago

Welcome to the real world where things don't make sense. Just trash that one and rephrase it in a new box. Someone flagged it. Did you say you hate cats?

jlparkposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Damn, I think that that is it.  Dang cats! Nah, it's been approved though.  It was just weird.

3. tnvrstar profile image73
    tnvrstarposted 5 years ago

May be it's because someone previously flagged some of your questions. If the questions does not violate Hubpages TOS then moderators gonna approve it soon.

4. peeples profile image93
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Make sure you never say words like "child abuse" "rape" or "fetish" in a question. If you do it goes to moderation before being published.

jlparkposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Rape was it. I figured it might be, just wondered if it happens a lot. Thanks

5. jlpark profile image85
    jlparkposted 5 years ago

Just for anyone wondering re: moderation - I've had another look at the question - it's moderated so that HubPages can disable the ads. My question is okay, but the ads have been disabled - probably to keep my AdSense stuff working.

Thanks HubPages.

6. Lady Guinevere profile image61
    Lady Guinevereposted 4 years ago

I don't have an answer but I had this happen with my answers and other answers to my questions. I saw not a thing wrong with them.  If they are gonna censor that too them I will no longer participate in asking or answering questions here.  I have already stopped making hubs here and unpublished and deleted almost all of my 380+  hubs.

working