jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

1. CJ Andrews profile image87
    CJ Andrewsposted 5 years ago

I am looking to improve these two hubs. 

If people would be kind enough to let me know how to improve them.  Also, if there are similar problems that are in both - please let me know so I can avoid this mistake.

The first being:

And the second:

Could you answer if, in general, a high hub score for an article generally means that the article is well written overall and not simply for HB?

Much appreciated

1. CASE1WORKER profile image87
      CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago in reply to this

please dont take this badly. I thought the hub on visiting a zoo was very informative and gave a lot of the details a family would need. However, some of the sentence construction was jerky, it did not flow. Occassionally i thought it was going to  deteriorate into a spun article and then suddenly it flowed again. In these circumstances I have found that it is good to write, leave, return with a fresh mind. If you have a good friend or relative to proof read they might provide the guidance. I love the topic and think with a bit more work it could be really good

2. kschang profile image90
      kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Read the mommy day hub. I agree with CASE that the flow is a bit of problem. The order should be Egyptians, THEN Greek, THEN Roman if you're going chronological. That long proclamation near the end is very out of place. Either cite a small piece or dump it completely. You also need a bit more beginning and end. Even if this is just a little history, there should be intro and conclusion.

3. CJ Andrews profile image87
      CJ Andrewsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I take no offense to any of the comments.  I do appreciate them a great deal and will look at them with fresh eyes with your comments in mind.

4. CJ Andrews profile image87
      CJ Andrewsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I went over the zoo one, I saw several areas that were rough and some that just plain didn't make  sense.  Not sure how I missed them, but I did. 

If you would be kind enough to look it over quick and tell me what your opinions of the changes are.

I have not had time to go over the mother's day one yet.

Thanks again.