jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

How did a manage a hubscore of zero?

1. Sue B. profile image87
    Sue B.posted 5 years ago

Thanks for reading my post!

I'm not sure what I did here but I was liking my hub, was anticipating the usual hubscore of 50 when first published and the page kept loading when I attempted to publish, the hub is published but it has a score of zero!

What did I do wrong?  I don't see any messages to me about anything I did that does not comply with the rules.

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Difference- … elfishness

1. Jason Menayan profile image59
      Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There's nothing wrong at all with your Hub - it's terrific.

I have no idea why the HubScore is 0 now, but I do know that the numbers are pretty much meaningless for the first week or so after publication.

If it's still 0 early next week, I would chime in again in this thread.

2. hotwebideas profile image80
      hotwebideasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great hub about self-esteem. I know a few people who should read it. LOL

I just started on HP, so all my hubscores are low. Hopefully that will change in the near future.

1. Cagsil profile image85
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Bruce,

You might consider reading the FAQ's page and visiting the Learning Center. It could help you create better hubs.

Try to take advantage of the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum thread, by posting a link or two, so people can give you advice on improving.

I reviewed two of your three hubs and I can see you need help. Hence, the reason for my posting. wink

@OP- the only reason a Hub was at ZERO, was due to a glitch that has been fixed.