jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Hubpage Earnings

1. amymarie_5 profile image88
    amymarie_5posted 5 years ago

My hubpage earnings for the last three days are still pending.  Is anyone else having this problem or know when it will be fixed?

1. CASE1WORKER profile image84
      CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago in reply to this

yes, probably site wide- this has happenned before so guess it will be sorted soon......hopefully

1. amymarie_5 profile image88
        amymarie_5posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I remember it happening before but never this long.  I thought maybe it was just me.  smile

1. Lisa HW profile image83
          Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Maybe it's those new cleaning-stuff ads they're testing...   I haven't seen any on my own Hubs yet, but I guess they're there (and making some people unhappy about them).   smile

2. lisasweetty profile image58
      lisasweettyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi, i have had this problem and it was longer they are making sure the authors are really looking over things for you to correct if needed don't worry.

2. Just Ask Susan profile image85
    Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago

This is the message at the top of the earnings page :

Some technical issues have delayed processing of impressions and revenue for June 17, 18 and 19. We should have the data updated shortly. Thank you for your patience.

3. aw1219 profile image59
    aw1219posted 5 years ago

I just checked my account and the figures were different.  You might want to check yours again.

4. Marina Lazarevic profile image86
    Marina Lazarevicposted 5 years ago

Hi All,
    The earnings from June 17-19 are posted. This was a processing delay, which is common after weekends because some of our advertising partners have a 24-hour lag in reporting. We need to have data from all sources before we can report the earnings accurately! smile