jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

No hp ad data for 6/25

1. Janet21 profile image73
    Janet21posted 5 years ago

Forgive me if this was already posted elsewhere, but why are there no impressions or earnings for 6/25 with the hubpages ad program?

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
      mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank goodness. I posted about this too, roughly an hour ago now, and when no-one responded I began to get paranoid and think it was just me. At least now I know it is you too. I have emailed the team to ask them to look into this, so hopefully they will either post here or email me back. Let's just keep our fingers crossed for a fast response smile

2. cre8tive profile image80
    cre8tiveposted 5 years ago

I don't have figures for 25th June either, however as both 24th and 26th June are showing as unaudited, my guess is that it is just late data.

Hope so anyway.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's what I'm showing as well.  0 earnings for the 25th, unaudited earnings for the 24th and 26th.

3. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

I am showing 0 impressions for the 25th as well, although I did certainly get page views that day.

4. classicalgeek profile image89
    classicalgeekposted 5 years ago

I'm showing 0 impressions for the 25th as well.

1. Lisa HW profile image80
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

same here

5. Rosie2010 profile image82
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

I didn't log in this weekend and I had a shock when I saw zero impressions and zero earnings on HP Ads on June 25th, and there was no asterisk beside it so I thought it must be final.  Thank goodness for your post, now I know I'm not the only one.

1. Lisa HW profile image80
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's always good - if we're thinking there's the chance that we're going down in major flames - to know that a lot of other people are going down in flames with us.   smile  It makes the uncomfortable trip downward just that much more "friendly-like".   big_smile

1. Rosie2010 profile image82
        Rosie2010posted 5 years ago in reply to this

LOL most definitely, Lisa.  Ain't that the truth, eh?

6. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I would guess something went kablooee in the big Hub-server and someone is trying to see if they can get it back.

7. CyclingFitness profile image92
    CyclingFitnessposted 5 years ago

Thank goodness. I was panicking too! At least we're all going down in flames together if that's the case

8. Azure11 profile image87
    Azure11posted 5 years ago

Good, was just looking to see if anyone else had 0 views for 25th!

working