jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Please what other sites works like Yousaytoo

1. chigoiyke profile image60
    chigoiykeposted 5 years ago

Hello everybody,its been a long time here like seriously.I just checked to notice massive changes and improvements of hubpages. Am really impressed. Matter of fact, I wish to come back to continue hubbing soonest but that is by the way.
    I was introduced to yousaytoo here and I must say, ve been recording immense success there - one of the reasons I took a break from Hubpages. I have been getting mad traffic from Yousaytoo to my blog and I have also been seeing new blogs and contents over there. I mean they have a nice framework and they are not too overbearing like the Hubpages staff so friends please I need another site that I can syndicate my blog contents to or that works just like Yousaytoo. Please if you know of any, feel free to share. We are all here to improve our publishing experience and I hope you still read my hubs lol.
    Catch you on the comments then. Thank you

2. earner profile image85
    earnerposted 5 years ago

Redgage say they do - and there's even a button to import your blog - except it doesn't work.  But keep an eye on it and it might start working again in the future.

3. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

An interesting point about the "usual" backlinking sites like Redgage, shetoldme, Snipsly etc is that only yousaytoo out of the lot actually ever sent me traffic!

I can still post a blog or rss feed tomorrow to Yousaytoo and am guaranteed some kind of traffic.

Of course, the whole point of backlinking isn't to gain traffic from the site, but to 'up' your site in Google's eyes, but still...

1. viryabo profile image86
      viryaboposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Same here with yousaytoo. I even earn a bit from there now and then.

2. Fotographer profile image60
      Fotographerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

RitePad is pretty similar to snipsly.

3. chigoiyke profile image60
      chigoiykeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Totally agree with you. Come on we need more info people.