New to Hubpages. Any advice? Inputs?

1. Lets Learn profile image78
    Lets Learnposted 5 years ago

Hi Hub, I am new here. Just looking to get to know. Please check my Hub - Lets Learn. Any advice, input always welcome.

Lets Learn

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

However, I guess reading the forum rules, was a bit much or you were just really excited to get started, that you overlooked them.

Well, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and say it was the latter. So, I would suggest you read the forum rules, then the FAQ's page and visit the Learning Center(link below).

The Extreme Hub Makeover forum thread is specifically made for hubbers asking advice on hubs. You can post a couple of links and get your hubs critiqued.

That means, you posted this thread in the wrong thread. Since you are asking for reviews of your hubs, then the Extreme Hub Makeover forum thread would have been your best choice. Not to mention, it would have been the correct choice. Don't worry about it. I have reported this thread to Staff and they should move it. Afterward, you will be able to post a couple of links. Otherwise, do not post any until that is done, because it will be snipped by staff as self promotion.

Again, please do read the forum rules. I hope that helps.

3. Lets Learn profile image78
    Lets Learnposted 5 years ago

Oops! Thank you for letting me know. I will read the forum rules.

Lets Learn