Bookmarking Suggestion

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago

Ok, I have a minor "complaint." 

I was just in the weekly Hub Topic Inspiration forum, in which was provided a link to the community pages tutorial on using the Google keyword tool.

The article was excellent and easy to follow.  However, there was a lot of information, and at my age, I do not retain everything--I need to refer back to certain kinds of information.

My complaint is, there is no "bookmark" feature for these community articles, so trying to find it again for future reference may prove difficult. 

I wonder if HP could add a bookmark utility to these posts??

Thank you.

2. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 5 years ago

Honestly, I think you would be better off forgetting all about that 'tutorial' because it will bring you little if any traffic following its advice.

The Estimated Average CPC box shows you an approximation of the cost per click for each search keyword. These are the most important numbers to consider when selecting titles using this tool.

This little tidbit will have you chasing after keywords that may pay high if clicked on but its a big IF.  The most important aspect of the Google keyword tool is the columns the tutorial tells you to un-check or leave off the results.  Local Monthly Searches, if you are targeting searchers in the US, or Global Monthly Searches, if you are targeting everywhere, must be considered if you want traffic in return for your hard work and research.

I've moved my tutorial to my own site (you can find it through the 'blogging tips' link on my profile) but here are some that are equally as good, and written by Hubbers that I trust and know are savvy in the ways of search marketing:

Sunforged: … g-keywords

Susana S:

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image91
      DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so very much.  That is good to know.  As a non-techie type, all of this "SEO Optimization" information is mind-boggling for me, and after reading something 3 times, I still may not really understand what it all means.
      Thanks for the links--I will go look at them right now.