jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Can i post my hub elsewhere

1. 0
    adeaugustusposted 5 years ago

I was wondering if i can post my article on another website apart from hubpages, i mean if i post it here can i post it elsewhere?

1. ershruti304 profile image61
      ershruti304posted 5 years ago in reply to this

If once you have published a hub on hubpage.com you cannot post it as 'it is' on other websites as it is will be considered as a case of plagiarism. But there is a solution to this problem If you are really feeling that the hub is really useful for other members of the community then you can rewrite it so as to give it all together a new shape and also include some other details which you have missed earlier.

2. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, that is right you cannot post the same article to another website ..it would be considered DUPLICATE content. Hp does not allow duplicate content.
      You may rewrite your article and post it else where as ershruti says.

1. IzzyM profile image86
        IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sorry we crossed over posting there - Hubpages will allow it if the original is posted here, because then Hubpages is not carrying duplicate content but other sites are, but they will penalise and put a © sign on the hub in question.

3. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can, but it is not advisable. It becomes duplicate content which Google hates, and Hubpages will penalise your hubscore because of it too. Just re-write it for other sites if you must. Make each article unique.

2. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

However, I think you are allowed to post links to you hubpages article on some other sites.

3. 0
    adeaugustusposted 5 years ago

Thanks guys, now i've gotten the clearer picture, i think rewriting and linking will do.