Please, can the public review this...

1. Johnathan L Groom profile image61
    Johnathan L Groomposted 5 years ago

I have written several poems (on my pageprofile).  Usually I identify a 'working' hub as one w/ the potential to earn money.  For instance, I have an eBook out, and have written reviews on the Scion Voltage Tc, and also several others.

Instead of writing my usual pieces, I have recently published poetry.  I have listed it in my Poetry Book, and am thinking of publishing it soon.  But who wants it?!  Is my writing any good?  I've had a steady income from Textbroker and am expecting a lot from the HubPages in the future and including now, and would like feedback if at all possible- poetrylovers!!!

johnathan l. groom

1. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Rememember you won't get many visitors, or earn any money from a Hub unless it features in the search engines:  a poem is usually too short to contain enough keywords for Google to work out what it's about, or judge it worthy of inclusion.

You can improve your chances by adding extra content to the poem, e.g. a few paragraphs giving the context, a related video, photographs etc.  Or you could group several poems on the same topic into one Hub.

Otherwise, the most you can expect is to get readership from other Hubbers - but only if you're active in these forums and in reading/commenting on other Hubs.

1. Johnathan L Groom profile image61
        Johnathan L Groomposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you.  I have over Thirty(30) hubs w/ profit potential, and only like six poems I have released on HubPages.

Thank you for the idea!