jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Title tuner and wrong spelling!

1. 0
    ssaulposted 5 years ago

When title tuner suggest words that can be added to a hub title but the word is spelt wrong, do you add it anyway? That is the word people are typing to get their search results. What would you do?

1. Taleb80 profile image81
      Taleb80posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I will not put anyway, otherwise after short time we'll discover that we are helping to spoil English Language by spreading the wrong spelling & where (in our titles).
      English is my second language & I respect it so much.

2. classicalgeek profile image88
      classicalgeekposted 5 years ago in reply to this

However, if a certain spelling shows up a lot, it may not be the worst idea to put that misspelling in your tags.

3. Inotherwords profile image80
      Inotherwordsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I definitely would NOT change the title to one with a misspelled word in it.  Some people might not read your hub because of it.  Personally, I would think that if you didn't take time to proofread your title, then you probably didn't put a lot of effort into writing the hub itself. I hope this helps a little!

2. sofs profile image86
    sofsposted 5 years ago

No, not at all, I just wouldn't like my titles to be tuned the wrong way.

3. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Of course not.  The tuner is just giving suggestions.  if you add all of the suggestions eventually your title become over-long, bad-spelled and incoherent.

4. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

When Enlish is your second language, it is hard, or should I say impossible to "feel" language intuitively. It frustrates me so much sometimes, I cannot describe... sad

1. Taleb80 profile image81
      Taleb80posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree with you

5. ubanichijioke profile image48
    ubanichijiokeposted 5 years ago

Sometimes, i follow the title tuner's lead.