jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

My hub is not being published

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image74
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

My hub "How can America survive from current financial crisis?" is not being published. I publish the same yesterday and found it unpublished today. I tried again and went to edit mode and republish it but all in vain.
    It is still showing status unpublished. Moreover I am getting a message that my hub is lonely though this is my 29th hub. Even there are 5- 6 hubs in the same group.
    Pls help me in fixing the problem.
    Thanx,
    jyoti kothari

2. ProCW profile image85
    ProCWposted 8 years ago

It is published.

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

It is still published, but if you ask me - it should be unpublished for amazing illiteracy in English and a heap of ignorant and condescending "advice". big_smile

1. Len Cannon profile image87
      Len Cannonposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Misha, I don't know if I've ever read one of your hubs or not, but your sassy, can-do attitude has won me over.

1. Misha profile image75
        Mishaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

LOL Thanks smile
        I just tend to call white white, and black black wink Gonna check on you hubs, too smile

2. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image74
      JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I do not know why are you so arrogant? Everybody has his own view, you may like it or not.

1. Misha profile image75
        Mishaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

It's not that much about your views - it is mostly about how you presented your views. smile

Oh, and just FYI - "you are so arrogant" is a personal attack, while "your advice is condescending" is not wink

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image74
          JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I had a personal regard for you as a very senior and sincere hubber but in this case you have started a personal attack by commenting on my hub that it should be unpublished.
          I have not violated any of the rule of the hub pages, and every body has right to express his view.
          I urge you to read this in context of my 3 earlier hub on the same issue and I hope you will change your view.
          With regards,
          Jyoti kothari

working