jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Somethin' Wonky...

1. ProCW profile image84
    ProCWposted 8 years ago

Somethin' wonky is going on with HP on my end... both in firefox 3 and internet explorer... templates/graphics aren't loading...

Are you guys workin' on the templates over in HP land? Is the graphics' server offline?

Just wondering...

2. spryte profile image88
    spryteposted 8 years ago

I've noticed a small issue too while editing hubs...almost as if the graphics don't line up properly with the text?  Is that what you are seeing too Proc?  I logged out and logged back in and the problem seemed to go away...

3. ProCW profile image84
    ProCWposted 8 years ago

No, not the same spryte...

This wasn't a small issue on my end... NOTHING was showing up right... smile hehe

But, just as soon as I posted just now, it cleared up... still kinda wonky... haha... smile

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image80
      Ryan Hupferposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Something was 'Wonky', eh ProCW? haha

That's some pretty technical jargon you're using there. smile

1. ProCW profile image84
        ProCWposted 8 years ago in reply to this

smile Wonky was the appropriate technical jargon... big_smile

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

We aren't up to anything and things seem normal from here.   But if you do see something odd, often holding down SHIFT and refreshing the page will fix things.  That forces the browser to reload all the javascript, stylesheets, and images (instead of using them out of the cache).

5. ProCW profile image84
    ProCWposted 8 years ago

Thanks for the quick response paul... that wasn't it though... I did clear the cache and it still had the same issue...

It decided to clear itself up... oh well, at least it's fixed for now... smile

6. broalexdotinfo profile image60
    broalexdotinfoposted 8 years ago

Wonky sounds funny to me. lol
    Good I know now what it means. I have experienced some problems in Opera. Try doing what Paul said earlier, refresh the page and try to get rid of your cookies, that might slow down your browser.