Posting Hub

1. clara kish@yahoo. profile image64
    clara kish@yahoo.posted 5 years ago

I have my title, tags,bio,and photo , but I cannot find how to put my hub , I have asked and I still don't know . I was told to start a new hub , but that just made me to have to change the title but still did not find out how to put my  hub on, Please help me , Thank you. I did ask the hub pages and answers  and help. still can't find out , I am afraid I will mess it up more if I try anything else

1. Lisa HW profile image81
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Once you start a new Hub and have the title all up, you go to "continue",   You should see a "text" box, where you can "edit".  It's into that text box where you would either write your Hub (or if you've already written in in something like your Word program you could copy it from there into the text box). (It's a good idea not to write directly into the text box because things can occasionally go wrong, and you could lose your writing.

Once you have whatever text and other boxes/capsules you want added to your Hub, you choose (from across the top of where you see the Hub) either "save unpublished" or "publish"

If you get to where you can see "publish" or "save unpublished" and you aren't sure about something else, you can always "save unpublished".  You won't mess anything in your Hub up by doing that.

If you already started a Hub but didn't get far with it, you may want to go to "My Account"/"stats" and see if your Hub shows up there as an unpublished Hub.   The system often saves partially done Hubs that run into some types of problems.

If you need more help you can always come back here (either on this thread or by starting a new one) and ask for help.

1. clara kish@yahoo. profile image64
        clara kish@yahoo.posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Lisa HW ,Thank you so much for taking the time to help  me. I really appreciate it . clara