jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Should you delete hubs with poor scores?

1. WHoArtNow profile image84
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

I was just wondering weather low scores on hubs (40-50) affect your overall hubscore? And if so, would it be wise to remove hubs with a low score?

I have 2 hubs with scores in that range, and they get no traffic at all. Would it worth deleting them?

I'm going to look into updating/improving them first, but if that's not possible then I might delete them.

Any advice would be very grateful, Andre

2. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

1.)  See about adding useful content to said low-scoring hubs.

2.) Try reorganizing the information on your hubs to a more logical pattern if need be.

3.)  Promote your hubs.  There are lots of ways to do this, and many of them are written about by other Hubbers. smile

4.)  Use the tag suggestion tool (but not too much!)

Those are my easy and fast tips. tongue

3. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Deleting isn't the answer. You should revitalize the hub with new content, revise the content that is there, or\and get more pictures and a "lure" to your hub ^_^. Remember, deleting a Hub is almost like deleting am art piece that took you time to make (hopefully).

4. thranax profile image59

Also, remember some hubs will ALWAYS score lower because of the general interest. If you have something that people don't search or want to read or look at, then they won't neutral. Hubs like that are for the people who really want to see them, and very good to create fans that like the same thing or get more traffic on other hubs of yours that aren't that subject.

5. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

I and a few others addressed this issue on an earlier thread if you want to check it out.

6. WHoArtNow profile image84
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

@ Gamer girl - Thanks, I'm planning on doing this when I get a bit of time for it.

@ Thranax - Deleting would be my last option, I'm not the kind of person who will just give up on something, and I totally agree with you on the art part, blood sweat and tears goes into art (at our studio anyway!) and it pains me to see art getting deleted or destroyed.

@ Maddie - I searched for another thread, must have just missed it!

Thanks for the tips guys, got to love the hub community, all so very helpful!

7. thranax profile image59

Np smile

8. dingdong profile image60
    dingdongposted 8 years ago

Wow! Those tips are much useful big_smile

9. spuds profile image22
    spudsposted 8 years ago

No just try and make them better