jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Help with Top Ten ?

1. Carolina Crete profile image83
    Carolina Creteposted 8 years ago

I have a hub called Top Ten Crete which lists the top ten sightseeing, ten beaches, ten sites, ten family resorts etc etc. I published it a while back as just lists, but with the intention of adding  more information for each list.

Now I've just started adding more information for each listing, and as I do so I am wondering whether I should split it up into seperate hubs when I add more info for each listing -

e.g. Top 10 sightseeing = 1 hub , Top Ten beaches another hub etc

One of the reasons I am thinking of separating it into a number of hubs is because of the tags. As I add more info I am adding relevant tags and at this rate there will be hundreds! Feels like I'm keyword stuffing, so will the hub be penalised (google etc) ?

Any input much appreciated.

The hub is http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-Ten-Crete

2. Carolina Crete profile image83

P.S. think I meant tag stuffing ;0

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Even leaving tags aside, I think it is a good idea to slip the hub. Why your list are sort of inter-related, they are still separate and can live on their own. This just makes logical sense to have them in the hubs of their own - providing of course you can generate enough content smile

So yes, I am for splitting smile

4. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image77
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

Yes. I have been asked by the hubpages to reduce tags.

Jyoti Kothari

5. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Separating them then grouping them would be the best idea.

6. Carolina Crete profile image83

Oh no. So now I have to triple the proposed content for each entry!

Yes I can generate it Misha - just don't know how long it will take smile

Thanks for all your replies.

I've searched for a hub on tags and tagging Do's and Don'ts. Can't find one so I've now put in a Hub Request so I hope someone will make one (and if there is one already out there then I suggest you change your tags wink smile )