jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Help me with Duplicate content

1. timburton287 profile image61
    timburton287posted 5 years ago

Today I got an email from the Hub team. They informed me that they had unpublished one of my hub due to Duplicate content. I swear that I wrote this post. I checked on the Internet and found someone had republished my post without asking me. What can I do in this situation to have my hub published again?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow, copying doesn't usually occur that quickly.

1. QuestionMaster profile image87
        QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It can if:

-It's on a very good keyword or
        -Another Hubpages account holder saw and copied it.

2. LucidDreams profile image82
    LucidDreamsposted 5 years ago

That is a very strange situation. It will be hard to prove I would think. You may have to spin your content and then republish it to pass the filters. Sorry to hear that.

timburton287posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your reply. I have checked the uniqueness of hub on plagiarisma dot net. This uniqueness checking website shows that all of the sentences it checks belong to my hub. So why sad

1. QuestionMaster profile image87
        QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Email Hubpages back and let them know the situation. And lodge a DMCA complaint with the site that stole your work.

2. LeanMan profile image81
        LeanManposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Just send the team an email explaining that your content is original - if someone has copied that is not your fault, the date of that post will be later than yours..... If your hub is original work then it will be re-instated or they will explain what the issue is in more detail..

timburton287posted 5 years ago in reply to this

thank you. I've sent the mail. Hope to get the explanation from them soon smile

3. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Sad

4. Anamika S profile image72
    Anamika Sposted 5 years ago

Same thing happened with me. One of my subdomains looked as if it was penalized by Google so I unpublished and deleted a sales hub which use to give me several sales a month and tried to republish in another account of mine. I got the notification as duplicate content. When I checked I found that the hub was copied and published in a company website. Since I have deleted the Hub I have no way to prove that the content is mine.

5. timburton287 profile image61
    timburton287posted 5 years ago

This morning I got an email from the HubPages Team to inform me that my Hub had been cleared for publication, and published smile
    Thank you all, you are very helpful.

working