jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Submitting Hubs For Re-publication

1. Susan Ng profile image90
    Susan Ngposted 4 years ago

Yesterday, a hub I had published a couple or so days before got unpublished due to being a duplicate. I promptly made some changes to the hub and then hit the Submit For Publication button. Since then I have made more minor changes to the hub and have re-edited it many many times already, hitting the Done Editing button each time.

During one of my checks to see if the hub has been republished (I kept checking over and over), I happened to read that submitting hubs for publication multiple times can cause my account to be closed. Is what I've done considered so? yikes What can I do to remedy this situation? yikes

1. CASE1WORKER profile image86
      CASE1WORKERposted 4 years ago in reply to this

e mail te team at Hub pages so that they know what you were doing

2. Susan Ng profile image90

I've already sent them an email. I hope they read it before my account gets closed. sad

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Susan, the admin team isn't in on weekends and sending anything in multiple times isn't going to speed anything up.

Your Hub is now in a queue to be reviewed and they'll get to it when they get to it.

For future note, if you send stuff in for review on Tues or Wed, things often go faster as they aren't as backed up.

4. Glenn Stok profile image96
    Glenn Stokposted 4 years ago

Susan, Definitely follow relache's suggestions.  But in addition, for future reference, just in case this is due to you moving your own work to HP from another site... I have done this so I know what's involved. After deleting the article from the other site, you have to wait until the search engines stop listing it. I do this by searching for the title in Yahoo, Bing and Google. As long as it comes up in the search, I have to wait.

It usually takes a week, sometimes longer. Then when you publish on HP after they no longer come up, you should be good to go. Hope that helps.

5. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

What they will penalised is re-submitted an unchanged hub several times.  There is nothing wring with tinkering with a hub while review is pending.

6. Susan Ng profile image90

Thanks, everyone. HubPages replied to my email. All is good now. smile