jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

How do you get to mainstream and can someone explain domains???

1. yols-a profile image59
    yols-aposted 5 years ago

Hey I'm new just I  joined the network just a month ago.I do features alog with news can you shed some light in getting more persons interested in my hubs

1. marriedwithdebt profile image88
      marriedwithdebtposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I looked at your Hub list. Is TT a common way people refer to your country. If I were you I would start a twitter account then try to find and follow other people from TT and they will in turn likely follow you. Tweet your Hubs and other relevant TT stories and you may soon become a resource for other TTs. Be careful not to follow too many people too quickly. Maybe 20 new people per day or you will get banned. Use Facebook as well. It takes a while before Google likes your Hubs - maybe 6 months. Also use Google Keywords Tool to research new topics. Remember, write about things that are not searched for very often, a few thousand searches per month. Less competition. Easier to get your page on Googles first page. Also find Hubber named Sunforged and read his how to hubs. Good luck!

yols-aposted 5 years ago in reply to this

T &T but I was looking at short headlines have a twitter so i take your advice

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 5 years ago

You may find the HubPages Learning Center to be helpful,

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/long … ch-traffic

yols-aposted 5 years ago in reply to this

okay thank u

working