jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can I get to a Level one commenter?

1. owhorspecial profile image67
    owhorspecialposted 5 years ago

How can I get to a Level one commenter?

2. Skarlet profile image86
    Skarletposted 5 years ago

Hello,
    I believe that making comments on hubs will eventually get you there.

3. CloudExplorer profile image77
    CloudExplorerposted 5 years ago

Keep reading hubs and commenting regularly, and you will get there in no time, but most of all try to be sincere and insightful while commenting. The hubpages system is highly advanced when it comes to detections, and so it can tell if a person isn't being fair or if that person is actually trying to cheat the system here.

So be advised not to worry so much about stats and stuff, stay motivated, never quit, and you should think more about participation in the hubpages community here using all the methods they offer just as this Q&A section, and doing so smartly and sincerely.

I'm telling you this because many new comers make the error of thinking its just a numbers game here, but hubpages is similar to the real world, and they encourage folks to do good here by the likes of others, sharing factors etc... There's many rules here as well that prevent from folks doing malicious things towards their users, and to others on the web worldwide. Its a highly policed system here, and mostly by us writers, we actually protect one another with flagging methods, voting, and all.

Good Luck and welcome to hubpages. All the accolades will come in due time, patience is a must and hard working sharing efforts is the key to truly earning your presence and place here. Much success to you, oh and read the terms of service here it will help you, as well as visiting the Hubpages Learning Center.

4. empire mike profile image60
    empire mikeposted 5 years ago

i noticed a long time ago when you apparently randomly chose my name and many other's constantly to follow their hubs that you never commented on any of my hubs, i doubt if you even read any of them or any of the other people you were "following." i believed you were merely "following" people to get them to look at your hub and be able to preach to them. like a street preacher who doesn't even bother to get to know the people he's preaching to. Jesus didn't do that. you may be interested in preaching the gospel and saving souls, but you're not interested in washing anyone's feet or reaching out to them as a friend. whether it's hubpages or this sinful world, people are not going to respond to you if you're not willing to respond them as real people. becoming any level commenter  requires that you actually interact with people. good luck!

working