jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Does not contain valid video

1. cdm2009 profile image86
    cdm2009posted 5 years ago

All my hubs are saying that they are in violation. They all say: "Does not contain valid video". However, I don't have any videos.

1. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image67
      KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

All of mine say the same thing.  I don't know what is going on but I have to assume there is a glitch somewhere.

2. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It may be a glitch. A staff will see this and get back to you. We will bump it ever so often until they see it.

Hang in there

cdm2009posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Cardisa. Your probably right. It must be a glitch because it just seems odd that ALL of them say they are in violation. I'll be patient and wait to see what happens.

3. lorenmurcia profile image86
      lorenmurciaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My hubs received the same violation, too. Even my hubs with no video have the scary skull! smile

2. 2uesday profile image86
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

Thank goodness someone else has noticed this ans mentioned it as I have it on all of my hubs.

3. rebekahELLE profile image90
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

I've been playing around with one hub that has a number of videos, and they're all working fine.

4. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Incorrect Warning: "No Valid Video"
    Hub warning - "No Valid Video": If you are seeing this warning on your Hubs, please disregard this warning. It is a bug and we are working on it. Please do not contact us about this, as it will not speed up fixing the problem. Thank you!

cdm2009posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you!!!!

working