jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

how to submit a tax information

  1. 77
    Prajentposted 5 years ago

    i don't live in US. so i don't know anything about tax system there. can anyone help me with this. i m confused with which form to fill and how and where to send it

  2. Uninvited Writer profile image85
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

    All you do is submit a Certificate of No US Activities through this site. If I remember correctly I just had to answer a couple of questions basically saying I was not in the US and did not own business interests in the US.

    1. 77
      Prajentposted 5 years ago in reply to this

      where can i find a certificate of no US activities?? i kinna just hit the search button but could't find it.

      1. labnol profile image60
        labnolposted 5 years ago in reply to this

        There is no such certificate.you just need to tell the system taht you do not reside in US or do niot have any business in US.

        Just select that option hit 'submit'.

  3. 77
    Prajentposted 5 years ago

    here's wht i did... i went to the tax information then there was option called agree and submit. i pressed that but nothing happens... still confused.. help