jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

why am i not able to submit my No United States Activities Certificate

1. suzanno profile image77
    suzannoposted 5 years ago

i tried to submit my No United States Activities Certification approval form...but its not getting submitted. this is the message i recieved "Please check that your name and signature match. Contact payments@hubpages.com if you are unable to submit this form online." my hubbers name and my original name is different ....i tried to access it by my original name along with the signature. will that be the cause of the problem.? help
    thankyou,

1. Dale Hyde profile image88
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

My advice would be to do as suggested, that if you can not submit the form online to contact payments@hubpages.com. From that suggestion, I would presume that is the only alternative you have at this point.

1. suzanno profile image77
        suzannoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Dale hyde,
        i tried mailing them , following  their advise i had tried to apply again ....but it was still in vein .

1. Dale Hyde profile image88
          Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hopefully a staff member will pick up on this topic and take care of your problem Suzanno. I know it has to be frustrating to not be able to file such an important form.

2. profile image56
    HubPages Mediaposted 5 years ago

Is the website having some glitch? I am unable to associate my adsense account...

working