jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Name Your Most Vivid Dream and/or Nightmare

1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

We all dream.  Most of the time, we forget our dreams upon being awake.  However, we remember some dreams and/or nightmares more than others........describe your most vivd dream and/or nightmare........

2. 0
    Muldaniaposted 4 years ago

I had a very vivid dream last night.  In it, someone I know was in a train, which was coming into the station, when a tree fell onto it, and they were pulled from the wreckage.  The dream woke me, as it was so very real.

3. Alexander Pease profile image59
    Alexander Peaseposted 4 years ago

I had a dream that I was falling after being pushed off a cliff by my ex. There was a tar pit at the bottom. Ample feathers were provided by the people in the dream.

No really, I got tarred and feathered in my dream.

4. ddsurfsca profile image77
    ddsurfscaposted 4 years ago

I have a dream, reoccuring, that I own a grey horse, and he is fenced in my yard.  There is a huge pile of hay next to him, but out of his reach by the fence.  I wake up in the morning, and go outside to feed him, and every time I get out there next to the fence, and even go so far as to reach down to throw him some hay, something happens and I cannot.  Like the phone rings, or one of my kids gets hurt, my ride comes for work, or something else.  This is the only part of the dream that ever varies.  Day after day goes by, and the horse becomes thinner and weaker with each passing day.  I never do feed him and he starts looking like he is going to die.  This is when I wake up.  *It leaves me very upset, and even sweating when I waken.

1. wordscribe43 profile image92
      wordscribe43posted 4 years ago in reply to this

That sounds so much like the type of dreams I have.  Trying to do something, get somewhere, accomplish something very important but barricades abound.  So frustrating.

I have recurring dreams about being back in college.  I never know why I'm there since I've graduated AND I have a master's degree.  But, I'm there anyway, doing it all over again and not understanding why.  I'm desperately trying to get back to my husband and kids, I live in a hideous apartment that I can never find.  I can't find any of my classes and I have exams I'm supposed to be taking.  I'm trying to get home, but get lost, run out of gas, etc...  I pretty much have the same dream every night.  It's really starting to get on my last nerve.  hmm

2. Castlepaloma profile image24
      Castlepalomaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Most common dream is flying naked, mainly it's a sign life is going well. Dreamed I was naked in many classes at school, always hidden my books in front of me. Flew around bus stops, yet nobody seems that impressed.

Had a fling school and taught others how to fly by flapping your arms with a little run. Then joined the Circus, did dare devil loop to loop. Worst time was an old women got the whole Town to chase after me for being naked , did not know if they were going to kill me or locked me up. Tried to jump off a cliff to wake up, no good because I  could fly.

5. Xenonlit profile image59
    Xenonlitposted 4 years ago

I was in college and entirely sleep deprived. I had a dream where I was standing at the rear of a classroom that looked like the Roman senate. Suddenly, I leaned against a column, so exhausted that I fell asleep.

Then I woke up!

No one has ever dared to interpret that one.