jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

About Getting Google Adsense Account

1. 59
    akikraminposted 4 years ago

I have joined this website 4 days ago and also I have posted 5 articles. I wanna earn by these articles and for this I need a google adsense account. Which is the requirements of getting adsense account approval. Please give me a quick reply.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Writers from Asian countries seem to need sites that are around 6 months old.  Google can give you better numbers, however; check there.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Read the terms and conditions for the country in which you reside and make sure you understand and meet all the requirements.  Google has different rules and qualifications depending on where you live.

3. 59
    akikraminposted 4 years ago

If I apply via hubpages then ?

1. LeanMan profile image81
      LeanManposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You apply direct to google not through HP...

1. geetbhim profile image60
        geetbhimposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Than which URL to give if we give the URL of hubpages than google adsense ask us to join via hub page.

1. ankitharrytom profile image80
          ankitharrytomposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There is a link in the Hubpages account to apply for Adsense. You do technically apply from Hub pages i.e. through your profile page URL may be or may be through your sub domain (I did not apply from here so can't tell for sure)

And yeah, for the 4th time I think, even if you are from Asian country, you can apply before 6 months and get Adsense. Just make sure to have 10 high quality articles.
          I got my Adsense in the 1st month of working in a HubPages like site and I am from India.

2. sofs profile image86
          sofsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This the the URL to use http://geetbhim.hubpages.com/

4. ankitharrytom profile image80
    ankitharrytomposted 4 years ago

I just had a look at your Hubs. Don't even think of applying with this writing. You need to write a good article which should be at least 500 worded and for heaven's sake I don't think that your article on "Seducing a man" is going to impress Google guys. Especially the words "Latex bondage" and "frill panties" I don't think even if Hubpages will allow it in the context you have used them.