About google adsense

1. monsqui profile image61
    monsquiposted 4 years ago

I want to apply a new account of Google adsense  it's because  I have no yet approved accounts in adsense, all my accounts are dissaproved and not active but the problem is this message appear:

Do you already have a Google AdSense account?
    Yes No    (I select NO)
    Create a new Google AdSense Account

Please be sure that your presence on HubPages includes substantial, original content before you apply.

After you sign up up here, Google will send you an email requesting a bit more information from you to get your account set up. Your Google AdSense account will be created with the Email Address below. Please check to make sure that it is correct before continuing.
    You may not apply for Google AdSense through HubPages because of the following issue:

It appears that your Google AdSense Application, with the publisher id ca-pub-8500074219417111 has been disapproved by Google. You should have received an email from Google explaining why. You can make any necessary updates to your application and resubmit by signing in to the Google AdSense Home Page using the email address and password you provided with your application.

Thank you for your answers and may God bless you!!!

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure which part of that you don't understand? 

You can't apply for an account through HP because you can only have one Adsense account, and you already applied for one.  The only way you can get an Adsense account is to address the problems with your existing one, and reapply direct to Google.