My copied hubs and DMCA take down notices

1. soni2006 profile image47
    soni2006posted 4 years ago

Hello friends,

I am not able to sleep today as I am just sending DMCA notifications to so many websites and people who have copied my hubs from here. I am tired of doing all this. Can we do something about this infringement issue???? So that no one can so easily copy our hubs even the whole article including the pics.....Oh my God...see here is one person who has copied 7 car reviews of mine that I published a few years ago at HP. I don't know when this will stop. Do you??

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Hi Soni2006 smile I am sorry to hear you're having such problems sad I think there are many of us here that have the same wish. I'm hoping there's a savvy programmer out there who will make such actions of 'content theft' a thing of the past wink big dream but am sure somebody is trying big_smile for now, I can only recommend you write up a letter, save it to your computer so you can just copy n paste it to the thieves sites hmm I imagine not all people understand what 'copyright' means tongue or they don't care hmm you're not alone with the thievery that does go on smile for now, we can only hope there's a program that will resolve this problem tongue

3. Brandon E Newman profile image80
    Brandon E Newmanposted 4 years ago

Right on. I performed a few title searches and found some of my mediocre content had been copied, hacked, and modified with someone else's byline. I was even sort of flattered- that someone would assume that something I had written was worthy of copying. But it still sucks. Anyhow, where it matters, such as content farm sites and paid article sites- these hacks will be caught in the act by the dupe-checking software.