Hubpages says "If you use Google AdSense on sites other than HubPages, you should setup a URL Channel for "hubpages.com"." How do I do this?
First of all, channels don't change/lower/increase your earnings in any way. However they do help you see where clicks and impressions are coming from.
To create a channel:
1. Login to your Adsense account.
2. Click on 'My Ads' up the top.
3. Click on 'Url Channels' in the 'Content' drop down section.
4. Click on '+New Url Channel'.
5. Insert the URLS of sites you want to track impressions for. For instance you can just put "hubpages.com" and it will track ONLY impressions on Hubpages for your Adsense ID (including your adverts as well as those shown by those you've referred).
6. Click 'Insert URL Channel' and you're done. This is not retroactive so will not track impressions from before the channel was set up.
by rancidTaste7 years ago
How does Google AdSense pay for page impression? I amn't clear about that and so I ask it? Would you please help about that?Thanks
by Tammy5 years ago
I haven't viewed my adsense from Google in awhile, so when I tried to log on today to change a bank account I noticed I couldn't view adsense in classic view anymore. Previously I had the problem where I couldn't view...
by HELLA6 years ago
Hello again! So looking at my Adsense Overview, I see a particular number of pageviews that doesn't seem to correspond to the page visits in Hubpages I have for the corresponding day. I currently only have Hubpages as...
by Daniel4 years ago
Here's something for you guys to consider, and I am simply reiterating a comment I made on another post. You need organic traffic to your Hubs! Why? If you are using adsense, or any other monetization method on...
by tmouse13 years ago
Hi everyone,I'm a relatively new Hubber - I've published 4 so far. I plan on having 10-12 good hubs up and running before I apply.My question is what, if any, methods of driving traffic to my hubs would be...
by Anita Hasch3 months ago
Hi, please help. I have read up on how to monetize my blog. However, if I already belong to google adsense with hubpages, do I use the same google adsense ID, and if I do where do I find it?
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.