Hubpages says "If you use Google AdSense on sites other than HubPages, you should setup a URL Channel for "hubpages.com"." How do I do this?
First of all, channels don't change/lower/increase your earnings in any way. However they do help you see where clicks and impressions are coming from.
To create a channel:
1. Login to your Adsense account.
2. Click on 'My Ads' up the top.
3. Click on 'Url Channels' in the 'Content' drop down section.
4. Click on '+New Url Channel'.
5. Insert the URLS of sites you want to track impressions for. For instance you can just put "hubpages.com" and it will track ONLY impressions on Hubpages for your Adsense ID (including your adverts as well as those shown by those you've referred).
6. Click 'Insert URL Channel' and you're done. This is not retroactive so will not track impressions from before the channel was set up.
by rancidTaste8 years ago
How does Google AdSense pay for page impression? I amn't clear about that and so I ask it? Would you please help about that?Thanks
by ryankett7 years ago
I have earnings of 1p today.... but no clicks.... this has never happened before, and I was wondering if anybody knows why this may be?Not that I am moaning, an incredibly slow day for traffic this end.... so every...
by BDazzler8 years ago
Is there a way to mark our hubs with particular ad sense channels? I actually made a whole dollar yesterday on adsense that I don't know where it came from. Most of my personal web sites have channels on them.My...
by CathyL6 years ago
Can anyone tell me how I can put a channel into hubpages so that I can monitor my adsense clicks?Thanks
by Tammy5 years ago
I haven't viewed my adsense from Google in awhile, so when I tried to log on today to change a bank account I noticed I couldn't view adsense in classic view anymore. Previously I had the problem where I couldn't view...
by On The Trail6 years ago
Under 3rd party access and hubpages.com it says under host's share of revenue, "0% of content revenue." What does that mean?Thanks!JJ
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.