Hubpages says "If you use Google AdSense on sites other than HubPages, you should setup a URL Channel for "hubpages.com"." How do I do this?
First of all, channels don't change/lower/increase your earnings in any way. However they do help you see where clicks and impressions are coming from.
To create a channel:
1. Login to your Adsense account.
2. Click on 'My Ads' up the top.
3. Click on 'Url Channels' in the 'Content' drop down section.
4. Click on '+New Url Channel'.
5. Insert the URLS of sites you want to track impressions for. For instance you can just put "hubpages.com" and it will track ONLY impressions on Hubpages for your Adsense ID (including your adverts as well as those shown by those you've referred).
6. Click 'Insert URL Channel' and you're done. This is not retroactive so will not track impressions from before the channel was set up.
by rancidTaste7 years ago
How does Google AdSense pay for page impression? I amn't clear about that and so I ask it? Would you please help about that?Thanks
by yanminis7 years ago
I've joined hubpages last month because of all the words spreading around about it and since then I've created about 50 hubs all spread out over several accounts. Now I've targeted long tail keywords for my hubs with...
by steve836 years ago
I am seeing no hubpages stats in my adsense account. I added my adsense details to my hubpages account, and it appears to be set up correctly. I've also clicked the confirm email from Google to allow hubpages to access...
by Daniel4 years ago
Here's something for you guys to consider, and I am simply reiterating a comment I made on another post. You need organic traffic to your Hubs! Why? If you are using adsense, or any other monetization method on...
by Tammy5 years ago
I haven't viewed my adsense from Google in awhile, so when I tried to log on today to change a bank account I noticed I couldn't view adsense in classic view anymore. Previously I had the problem where I couldn't view...
by Glenn Raymond6 years ago
Help. I do not have any understanding of this Affiliate stuff. One guy answere my question saying publish first then get your affiliates, another said affiliate first then publish. Well, so now...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.