Hubpages says "If you use Google AdSense on sites other than HubPages, you should setup a URL Channel for "hubpages.com"." How do I do this?
First of all, channels don't change/lower/increase your earnings in any way. However they do help you see where clicks and impressions are coming from.
To create a channel:
1. Login to your Adsense account.
2. Click on 'My Ads' up the top.
3. Click on 'Url Channels' in the 'Content' drop down section.
4. Click on '+New Url Channel'.
5. Insert the URLS of sites you want to track impressions for. For instance you can just put "hubpages.com" and it will track ONLY impressions on Hubpages for your Adsense ID (including your adverts as well as those shown by those you've referred).
6. Click 'Insert URL Channel' and you're done. This is not retroactive so will not track impressions from before the channel was set up.
by rancidTaste7 years ago
How does Google AdSense pay for page impression? I amn't clear about that and so I ask it? Would you please help about that?Thanks
by Tammy4 years ago
I haven't viewed my adsense from Google in awhile, so when I tried to log on today to change a bank account I noticed I couldn't view adsense in classic view anymore. Previously I had the problem where I couldn't view...
by Anita Hasch2 weeks ago
Hi, please help. I have read up on how to monetize my blog. However, if I already belong to google adsense with hubpages, do I use the same google adsense ID, and if I do where do I find it?
by HELLA6 years ago
Hello again! So looking at my Adsense Overview, I see a particular number of pageviews that doesn't seem to correspond to the page visits in Hubpages I have for the corresponding day. I currently only have Hubpages as...
by Daniel3 years ago
Here's something for you guys to consider, and I am simply reiterating a comment I made on another post. You need organic traffic to your Hubs! Why? If you are using adsense, or any other monetization method on...
by steve836 years ago
I am seeing no hubpages stats in my adsense account. I added my adsense details to my hubpages account, and it appears to be set up correctly. I've also clicked the confirm email from Google to allow hubpages to access...
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.