jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Ebay "application pending"

1. 0
    lovingleavesposted 4 years ago

I went through all the rigmarole of signing up for the Ebay account, clicking on Get started, and filling in, agreeing to terms and conditions etc

It now shows as "APPLICATION PENDING" and has for a week- the "Ebay Program report" says it is not active and that I can actvate it on my earnings settings page- and sends me back to the same page that says "application pending"
    Please help!

On the same note of earnings settings problems-

My amazon is showing as active but when I go to affiliate-program.amazon.website (the Uk one)  and type in my email and password it says I am not signed up. Am I getting two things confused here?

many thanks

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, because you can only use Amazon US here, not Amazon UK.

1. 0
        lovingleavesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Marisa- so simple (like me- which is why I didn't think of that! haha....)

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Not sure about the Amazon part - but the eBay earnings program can take a little while to approve. Has eBay or Hubpages informed you via email that your application was approved?

1. 0

OK, perhaps it's simply that, that I need to be more patient? I will keep an eye on it.  Thanks

2. 0

okay, Ebay is now approved! smile thanks everybody.

3. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 4 years ago

Hi  Lovingleaves, you are not the only one to do that. When I first started writing here I got confused about which Amazon to sign up with.