jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

100 hubs in 100 days - my personal challenge

1. WorkAtHomeMums profile image86
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

Hi all
    I am 2 weeks into my challenge, and only 2 weeks old here on HubPages. Never written anything before so I have decided to push myself in more ways than one.  I am up to Hub 22 so I am a little ahead which is comforting given that my baby and toddler push me to my limits leaving me with not much time to think outside the square.  I am still finding my feet, still working out which way is up and still learning. I am learning to participate, ask questions, contribute to discussions where I can and I am enjoying my time so far. I write a lot about eBay as that is my life out of corporate life and bits and pieces of inspiration along the way. I'd love some support and happy for anyone to join my on my travels. I will no doubt be sharing my successes (yes I am optimistic) on or before day 100.
    Hello from me and you will be seeing me around. smile

WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So happy one of my hubs was nominated for the HubNugget award in the Books Literature and Writing topic. Feels like I'm working in the right direction.
      30+ hubs published and I am 3 weeks in. Progress is good.  Boy its a challenge to keep up with the topics. I'm not on a roll yet.

2. WorkAtHomeMums profile image86

Just a brief update..... I'm on day 57ish I think and have published about the same number of hubs. Two were hub nugget winners which was really exciting. Over half way there.  I was really getting great google views in the hundreds per day and i have suffered like many others and now get a handful if that. But I shall continue.....

1. lobobrandon profile image81
        lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's the spirit smile

smile

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Good luck! The best way to earn is to dive in head first. smile

I'm head down and kicking fast trying to learn as much as I can. Thank you for your support so far.

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

smile

working