jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Adding a New Capsule Regarding "Start a New Hub"

1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

It would be nice to add a notepad capsule pertaining to hub titles.   For instance, if one thinks of a title, he/she can just jot it in the notepad and save it for later when he/she decides to write a hub on the topic.

1. Healthy Pursuits profile image89
      Healthy Pursuitsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I don't know if this will be of any help to you, as you're a lot more experienced than I am on HubPages. But I thought I'd share my method of creating new topics in case it's helpful to you in any way.

On my computer, I have a HubPages folder, with Added and Not Added sub-folders. I put new ideas as empty word processing files in my Not Added folder. This allows me to put notes, picture links, YouTube videos, etc, into each word processing file as I run across something relevant to that topic.

Then, when I'm ready to write that article, I have a whole list of subjects with partially provided links and notes. The necessary URL's are listed within the file. By doing it on my own computer, I don't commit to a URL until I'm ready to have a good SEO title.

After I've finished the article and added the hub, I move the file from Not Added to Added.

2. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 4 years ago

You could start a new hub with the title and just not publish the hub. I do that all the time.

1. lobobrandon profile image82
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Same here, got 10 unpublished hubs at present. I'll be writing them soon though.