jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Anyone else waiting for earnings since May 8 to update?

1. hinazille profile image85
    hinazilleposted 4 years ago

I know sometimes it takes a few days to update, but for the last 5 days it keeps  saying pending :s

1. Kadmiels profile image73
      Kadmielsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes since may 8th they are quite behind this month. they will usually update by monday though. it happends sometimes but it should show in the next couple of days

1. hinazille profile image85
        hinazilleposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the heads up...

2. Dale Hyde profile image88
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well, to answer the question, yes I am. I have seen this happen previously, but not for quite so many days. However, beings our earnings here are based on a business relationship with HubPages that is centered on trust, I have no worries. smile  I do like to check my earnings daily and stats to see just how well things are going. From that information, I do a review to see if any tweaking may need to be done.

3. WorkAtHomeMums profile image87
      WorkAtHomeMumsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I can see eBay program money has come in but the rest not.

4. tmbridgeland profile image84
      tmbridgelandposted 4 years ago in reply to this

it's longer than usual. One or two days is the max I have noticed before. Hope their financial computer isn't down.

2. JKenny profile image94
    JKennyposted 4 years ago

Yep, I'm waiting too. But they'll sort it out, so I'm not really worried.

3. BonnyC profile image78
    BonnyCposted 4 years ago

Yes, I'm still waiting. Well, I am showing earnings from the 8th, but it has a * by it, so it might not be correct.

4. sabrebIade profile image85
    sabrebIadeposted 4 years ago

The little message thingy says 8,9 and 10 are pending.

5. SmartAndFun profile image90
    SmartAndFunposted 4 years ago

I like to check my earnings every day, too. I probably should just forget about them and get to work writing more. Maybe HP is trying to get me on the track to doing that. smile

6. hinazille profile image85
    hinazilleposted 4 years ago

Thanks for all the feedback peeps smile I will wait it out - I know sometimes they can take a few days to update..

but yes - even if this is not a ploy to get us writing more articles, I think I need to stop focusing on the earnings and stats,and get Hubbing!