jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Keep it Classy Hubpages

1. SOE profile image92
    SOEposted 4 years ago

"SimeyC 42 hours ago
    I actually like the game and feel it perhaps is a little bit too easy on Normal level - haven't had a problem with any bosses yet and I'm 75% through Act III."

m0rd0r.hubpages.com/question/179212/how-to-reach-the-secret-level-in-diablo-iii-

P.S. Squirt is a chick, your char wont say jack about the mushrooms unless they are there, Chiltara always drops the stone, Izual who drops the plans is in act 4, where you aren't, that's not your character in the picture, and no one cares how to beat bosses on normal only.

Real Classy...

1. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

? Why don't you contact me for this? If you look at all my Diablo Hubs you can see videos that I have recorded myself proving I am through Act III of the game.

The Hub you are questioning is a mini hub aimed at giving information about a secret level - obviously it has been researched and as you point out is incorrect in some minor parts.....

of course you neglected to post my comment on your hub with the same subject where I said 'Your hub puts mine to shame'

I apologise for trying to add value to some of my other hubs by researching information and will delete the hub in question......

2. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 4 years ago

you all just gave me my first chuckle of the day!  I have NO IDEA what the heck you are talking about, but you are so passionate!  delightful!

3. SimeyC profile image89
    SimeyCposted 4 years ago

SOE - I have sent an email to you explaining why I wrote the hub, and why I felt justified in writing it. Had I seen your hub first then I wouldn't have written it as your hub has far more detailed information than mine did.

The intention was to provide information in a quick and easy to read format - the other sites I researched on did not do this.....

1. SOE profile image92
      SOEposted 4 years ago in reply to this

"Had I seen your hub first then I wouldn't have written it as your hub has far more detailed information than mine did."

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/8784/57797835.jpg

The Hub was published this morning - I started writing it when the question was asked - at that point there was no answers to the question.

To add more information - the question appeared in my profile and I started writing some time yesterday morning (5/31) - but did not publish until today as I was trying to get some screenshots from the game last night - sadly I had problems logging in and couldn't update....

4. wavegirl22 profile image47
    wavegirl22posted 4 years ago

true to form SimeyC is one class act!

5. Reality Bytes profile image92
    Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago

I was not aware that questions can be used for self promotion.  This is within TOS?

I believe that you are allowed to add a link to a relevant hub if it answers the question directly. Not sure if there is something specific in the actual TOS, but I seem to remember there was a discussion about this a long time ago.

1. Reality Bytes profile image92
        Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I answered a question yesterday that I have a very detailed hub on the subject.  Wish I would have known.

thanks for the info.  smile

My be worth checking with HP first though - although if it's against the TOS it'll simply get moderated...

working