582 words for content

1. Crummy writer profile image60
    Crummy writerposted 4 years ago

I am trying to creat a hub and I click on edit I recover my draft I click on the HTML it shows up in that long box I click save it shows I have 582 words above the capsule subtitle but when I click preview all I see is the title I click publish it say I need to add content everytime I click edit I have to start all over again it's not saving the content and yes ibclicknthevsave button which normally freezes up my computer and I have to hit the back arrow up top of the screen and go back a page and then guess what start all over again please somebody tell me what I am doing wrong thank you

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Why are you clicking on HTML and where? 

If you click on "HTML" in the text box, you're telling the system that you're going to paste in some code. If you then write ordinary words, it won't be able to interpret it, so either nothing will show in 'preview', or you'll get an error.

The beauty of HubPages is that you don't need to know any code, you just type your text into the text capsules like you would in Word or any other word processor.  You're over-complicating things!

Here's a Hub explaining about capsules and how to use them:

You could probably do with reading the other Hubs in the series, too.