jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Do I still earn 10% of referral lifetime impressions after 30 days?

1. profile image0
    eternaltreasuresposted 4 years ago

Do I still earn 10% of my referral's lifetime impressions even if they become hubbers after 30 days?

I have a referral who signed up using my Unique Tracker code, so he is my   legitimate referral. However, he published his first hub after 3 months. My question is this:

Am I still entitled to the 10% of my referral's lifetime impressions?

It is a bit unfair if I don't get anything because according to Hubpages rules, I get 10% of my referral's lifetime impressions when they become hubbers after 30 days? What if my referral start publishing hubs after 3 months? Will Hubpages get the lifetime impressions instead which are   supposedly for me?

I don't know, pls. anyone enlighten me on this.

Scenario:

February 2012 - Referral signed up using my unique tracker code.
    March 2012 - No hub published.
    April 2012 - No hub published.
    May 2012 - FIRST HUB PUBLISHED.

Question:
    In the scenario above, am I still entitled to the 10% of my referral's LIFETIME impressions?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago
    1. profile image0
      eternaltreasuresposted 4 years ago in reply to this

relache, this link does NOT answer my question.

My question is this:
      Would I still get 10% of my referral's lifetime impressions even if he/she published his/her first hub 3 or 6 or 9 months AFTER signing up under my tracker code?

YES or NO?

If no why?
      If yes, pls make it clear enough.

1. relache profile image87
        relacheposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I presumed that you would understand that since it did not list a time limit that there was no time limit connected to the Hub building of a referred user.  My mistake.

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

You own that person (and their hub publishing productivity) for life or until yours/his account is banned. Or until HP discontinues the program as a whole.

1. profile image0

Therefore, to close this question:

The answer is YES,

I will receive 10% of my referral's lifetime impressions REGARDLESS of how long (from the time of sign up) until he/she publishes his/her very first hub.

I hope Hubpages clarify the rules on referrals related to this question, so that there are no ambiguities.

1. profile image0
        paxwillposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There's no ambiguity.  As long as the tracking cookie is still on their computer when they sign up for hubpages, you will get 10% no matter how long it takes them to publish a hub.  The tracking cookies last for 30 days, there is no time limit on anything else.

1. profile image0

ok.
          then, it is good.

4. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Or until that pesky asteroid comes around in 2034.

working